Monday, September 7, 2009

My web portal and the technologies used

In this post I will give an overview of my web portal and the technologies used so far.

The portal URL is www.PerSquareFeet.in

It is a property portal that provides property classified, reviews and ratings of property builders, architects etc, and lots of information about home loans, home decor, and property buying.

Main website (www.persquarefeet.in): ASP.NET and SQL Server 2005. It also uses Ajax Control Toolkit.

Currently the website is running on ASP.NET 2.0 but I am migrating it to ASP.NET 3.5 in a day or two for the reasons I will speak about after I have successfully migrated.

Blog (blog.persquarefeet.in): The blog runs on wordpress (PHP5 and MySQL5 for those who don't know about technologies behind wordpress). I am currently using wordpress version 2.8

That's all the technology involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment