Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome to Coding Review

Dear Reader,

As the name suggests, this is a blog for coding help.

Before I start providing any coding help, I would like to clarify that I am not a programmer. So, I am a non programmer who runs a web portal in India (We will talk about the portal later). I outsourced the core development of the portal to an outside agency and once my contract was over with them I took over further development, including bug fixing, new features development as well as hosting issues.

Almost on a daily basis I have been facing and resolving issues related to code, databases, hosting etc. This has kind of become an interesting challenge and hobby. Believe me, in the past few months I have learnt so much about technology that I never thought I will.

The purpose of this blog is two fold: 1. to share what I learn, and 2. organize what I learn.

Here, I will be discussing various problems I encounter while running the portal I talked about and the solutions I adopt for them.

Hope to have a nice time here...

No comments:

Post a Comment